In an effort to make Signposts more accessible to all the men who want to take part in it, we have decided, with the consensus of many men who attend Signposts, to move it to the FIRST MONDAY OF EVERY MONTH. THIS WILL BE EFFECTIVE IMMEDIATELY.
Therefore the next Signposts meeting will be on July 7th at 7:30pm.
OUR NEW LOCATION(JUST FOR SIGNPOSTS) IS THE RECTORY LOWER LEVEL!!!! To access the lower level, the easiest way is to park in the South parking lot. This lot is entered from Merrick Ave. (There is a gate between the main lot and the south one, but it is often closed) Then walk toward the rectory and you will see a staircase leading downstairs. The staircase is near the Rectory Garage. (You could also park in the main lot and walk through the gate in the back of the Rectory Lot to access the Lower Level as well.)
The Core team is hopeful that this date change will make it easier for you to attend the Signposts group and take advantage of the awesome group discussions and bible study that we offer at every session.
- want to learn more about Scripture;
- learn more about the teachings of the church;
- grow in faith with like minded men;
- make new friends and strengthen fellowship with old ones;
- have an opportunity to share in discussions about the Gospel and it's application to our lives...
THEN SIGNPOSTS IS FOR YOU!!!!
See you soon!
For the Core Team,